We have 6 functional grades for our devices
Fully Functional – These devices have passed all functional tests and have complete functionality
Minor Failure – These devices have minor functional failures like earpiece, microphone, vibrator, hardware buttons. These failures typically can be fixed with a part change
Face Id / Touch ID Failure – These devices have failed Face Id / Touch ID tests but have passed all other functional tests
Rear camera Failure – These devices have a failed rear camera but have passed all other functional tests. These devices typically can be fixed with a rear camera replacement
LCD / Touch Failure – These devices have a failed LCD / touch failure. This typically requires a new LCD screen on the device
Board Level Failure – These devices have a board level failure and typically require micro soldering to be fixed
Consistency is our biggest promise to our customers–both in terms of product availability and grading. You will find that we will always be stocked on most SKUs and always have the same quality and functional outcomes
1. Yes in pre-owned devices, it is not possible to have the same device so there is variation device to device.
2. However, each device will individually meet our criteria for that grade
1. We offer a 90 day, full refund policy on your first 5 orders to make sure you get the products you expected.
2. After your first 5 orders, we expect that you will have experience our grading consistency and spread and will offer replacements only
1. You can request returns by emailing email@example.com
2. You will need the IMEI/Serial, 2ndlife invoice number and reason for return. Returns are approved within 24 hours.